Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Strawberry Nails

I decided to do strawberry nails for the first time and I think it came out kind of crappy! boohoo! :( What do you think of them?


haha I added the green leaves and realized I forgot to take a picture before it! :P
Messy but it'll do :(

Alrighty, here's what I used!


Base Color - In My Red High Heels by Icing
Leaves - some green color by Kiss Nail Art Brush (sorry, it didn't have an actual name!)
Seeds - Expres-so Yellow by  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Accent Nails - Something Sweet by China Glaze
Strawberry - BundleMonster Plate - BM05

Enjoy! :D

2 comments:

The Sneakerette said...

i'm officially impressed by your skillz. love your blog!

Candy Love said...

I loved your nails! I also did a strawberry in my nails
http://candyloveapa.blogspot.pt/2012/04/nails-morango.html

Post a Comment

All comments are read and very much appreciated! :)<3